Friday, December 4, 2009

RTIF

You hear people often say “TGIF”. Well, let me tell you why I’m “RTIF”.

Huh?

Ridiculously thankful it’s Friday.

Reason #1 I'm RTIF: I get to sleep in tomorrow.

And by sleep in, I mean that I don’t have to set my alarm clock however will still be wide awake by 7 a.m.

Seriously.

Oh, the joys of being an adult.

Reason #2 I'm RTIF: Our offices close 30 minutes early on Friday so we get just a tiny little head start on the weekend.

Speaking of offices...I have no...that's right....none, nodda, zilch!....meetings on my calender today.

Talk about RTIF!

That means I might actually get to do my job.

What a concept.

But....moving on.

Reason #3 I'm RTIF: I can go home and put my “lounging” clothes on (i.e. pajama pants and a t-shirt) and not do anything productive tonight.

I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Sigh.

Reason #4 I'm RTIF: Tomorrow morning I get to cuddle with the pups, drink coffee and read until I decide to get my lazy bum out of bed.

Oh, did I mention?

I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Oh, I'm RTIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment