Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 19

Well, it’s 10 p.m. here in the middle and honestly, I have no idea what to write about. Today has been a pretty low key day. Which I have to say is a bit of a pleasant change given the past few weeks. As anyone who works on a college campus can attest to, the last few weeks of any semester are a bit crazy.


So, anyway, what to write about? Well, I could brag that I finally have all of my Christmas gifts wrapped.

So, I have all of my Christmas gifts wrapped.

I did not get my laundry done today. I’ve moved that to tomorrow’s to-do list.

I watched the movie Julie & Julia. Not bad, not great.

Finished a cute book.

Drank lots of coffee (some spiked with Baileys after dinner but let’s keep that between you and I).

And that’s about it folks.

This may in fact be the most pathetic blog post ever.

But I did post.

And, during the month of December, that’s all I’m going for.

One post a day.

So, here’s to day 19.

Hopefully on day 20 I’m feeling a bit more creative and energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment