Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas List....with a kick of Sassy!

So, I asked my Facebook world friends for some blog ideas. I hope to write about several of them over the course of the next few weeks, however, given the season I am starting with a few items I would enjoy for Christmas but will likely not get.
Before I start my list though, a few words from your sponsor.

Me.

While I am going to have some fun with my Christmas wish list in this blog, I am also planning on writing a blog about what I believe to be the true “reason for the season” …just not today.

Today, this post will be silly me telling you my silly Christmas “would like but won’t get” list.

So, here we go.

A maid.

I hate housework but I can’t stand for my house to be dirty! Especially given that I have two dogs that shed a ton of hair, I feel like I am constantly vacuuming.

So a maid would be wonderful!

A smaller a$$.

Seriously.

No matter how much weight I lose or how much I exercise, my a$$ never gets any smaller.

Seriously.

Santa…can ya help a girl out here?

A pair of heels that don’t hurt my feet.

That would be A-mazing!

Neighbors that are quiet.

Really.

I don’t think that’s too much to ask!

Oh, and enough money to pay off my student loans.

In one payment.

That would seriously rock.

Seriously.

Work with me here, Santa.

1 comment: