Guess what?
Just like last week….I love this Monday!
Because I don’t have to go to work.
HA.
One of the (many) perks of working in higher education is getting the week off between Christmas and New Years.
Woo hoo.
But back to the Not me!’s at hand.
And do I have them.
Because I have spent many, many hours with the crazies….I mean my family….(who I love dearly but just like to pick on) this week.
Where to begin?
I absolutely, positively did not teach my niece to pose and then say “Don’t I look fab?”.
Who would teach a 2-year old something so shallow like that?
Not me!
I most certainly did not walk in on said 2-year old niece and Mimis (my mother- her grandmother) posing in the kitchen asking each other if they look fab.
My mom was not wearing her robe during this exchange.
I did not say (many) curse words in the church parking lot on Christmas Eve as I was walking to my car in the blizzard.
Nope. I would never, ever, ever curse in the church parking lot.
On Christmas eve.
I mean, seriously, what kind of heathen does that?
Not me!
My niece did not yell at the end of a movie at the theater, with other people around “Titty, I have to poopy!”.
Nope. No way would my niece talk about number 2 so loudly in front of other people.
I do not miss my puppies terribly. I am not certain that they are in doggie heaven spending 10 days in a row at doggie daycare and getting to have sleepovers with all their friends and have not even noticed that I’m gone.
Seriously. They’re just dogs….not like we are our own little family or something.
I have not completely slacked and not kept up my goal of blogging every day in December. Nope.
Or not slacked on every other goal in December.
Nope. I am always on it.
I am not at all looking forward to crawling back into bed with my book after I write this post.
Nope.
Not me.
I mean, it’s Monday. I have to go to work.
Not.
Hope you get to see your doggies again soon.
ReplyDeletegreat post!! aren't 2 year olds so much fun!! Have a happy new year!!
ReplyDeleteHey Tiffany! I just found your blog and I LOVE it!!! You're hilarious girl!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Found you at MckMama's and had to say I love your list! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Does your niece call you "Titty"? Because, THAT would have been more upsetting to me! :)
ReplyDeletepaige
Yes, she does in fact call me Titty. We have tried to get her to say Tiffy to no avail =)
ReplyDelete