Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A hodge-podge and some undies

This post will be about a hodge-podge of topics because I have started typing and have yet to come up with a topic for a blog post.

So there.

But since I have committed to blogging every day for the month of December this is what you get.

For conversational purposes…let’s start with the weather here in the Midwest.

In December.

It sucks.

Actually, I’m not sure that “sucks” quite conveys the utter coldness (like my snot is frozen in my nose) of which I currently live.

And, by our standards, today is pretty mild.

By mild, I mean the wind chill appears to be above zero.

And if you live somewhere where you don’t even know what “wind chill” refers to…

Bite me.

Seriously.

Now that we’ve covered that topic, let’s discuss Christmas shopping.

I have all of mine done.

Jealous?

You should be.

Actually, don’t be, because this is the first year in many that I have been done before Christmas Eve.

It’s a personal record for me, if truth be told.

And finally...to round off our hodge-podge...

For the student who just emailed me to ask if they could start an Annual Underwear Run the weekend before finals week…

No.

(Like, hell no.)

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment