Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday....you know the drill!

Oh, damn. It’s Monday again.

Seriously

I absolutely did not fall asleep on the couch last week after a day of training, using the dog as a pillow, only waking up because he kicked me in the head.

Nope.

I am always full of energy and sass.

I most certainly did not go out and get my nose pierced this weekend.

Absolutely not.

That would be wild…

And crazy…

And I would never, ever be wild and crazy...especially both at the same time.

On my nose-rings first day in the office my boss did not come by as he strolled through the building.

The last time he was in my office was not before Christmas break.

I did not think that karma’s a witch with a capitol B.

Seriously.

Stroll on over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ for more Not Me! fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment