Monday, March 22, 2010

It's back.....Not Me! Monday

It has not been 3 (or more) weeks since I have posted a Not Me! Post.

I am always right on top of things and would never, ever slack.

In that time, I have not lost 10 lbs.

Nope. I always cheat on my diet and would never be able to lose 10 lbs.

Please do not note that absolutely none of those 10 lbs came of my a$$, sadly.

I did not bite the bullet and register to run a 5k in June.

I am not just a little bit freaked out about that.

I am not just a little freaked out about another part of my life that is going remarkably well but that I am not necessarily willing to share here.

Seriously.

I’ve already shared that I have a big a$$....

A lady has to keep some stuff to herself.

My sister did not call to relay to me my niece’s most recent funniest phrase. My niece did not say to her mother “Shhhh, Mommy. I’m trying to talk to my people.”

I did not then get my almost-3 –year-old niece on the phone and ask her who, in fact, were her people?

She did not respond (after sighing rather loudly) “Aunt Tit-tee”.

Just thinking about that story does not make me sit here with a smile on my face.

That is not a rather pleasant way of starting a Monday morning!

Head on over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to check out some more Not Me! Monday posts!

3 comments:

  1. Just stopped by from MckMama's blog and enjoyed reading your posts! Congrats on the 10 lbs. - wish I could do that! Hopefully I will in the next few months. Your List is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on signing up for a 5K! I love your "about me" description loud mouthed Italian chick. I am Italian and the 1st time the hubs met my family he couldn't believe how loud we were! HA! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am hopeful that the 5k will be helpful in losing some more lbs!

    ReplyDelete