Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have. ~Source unknown
I have had an epiphany of late. I am typically a “waiting for the other shoe to drop” kind of person.
Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like to be this way. However, I think due to some life experience and personal circumstances in the past, for a long time it has been my natural state of being.
And I’m trying like mad to shake this so-called state of being.
I am trying just as hard to enjoy a new state of being.
Contentment.
Not having the overwhelming urge to run away from something…
Or towards it…
But rather enjoy it for what it is right now.
Contentment.
I’m rather enjoying it.
Thankyouverymuch.
When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment. ~ Source Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment