Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Me Monday....Again!

Ahhhh…..Monday.

Welcome back.

Again.



This has actually been a pretty tame week in the Not Me! department but….of course because I am a walking accident, crap magnet, often have diarrhea of the mouth….there are still some moments that I would prefer to forget or re-live so I could have avoided making a Not Me! worthy decision.

I did not treat myself to Starbucks almost every morning last week and I did not use the excuse that I hadn’t yet unpacked my coffee cups as a reason for drinking lattes….for five days.

I did not not set my alarm most of week last week. And on the one day that I did, I did not turn it off and go right back to sleep.

I have not developed some sort of eye twitch after my first day at the new job.

Nope.

That would be a sign of stress and I am not stressed.

Not at all.

And it’s not at all an "exciting, there is so much potential here" stress.

I mean…who stresses about exciting opportunities?

Not me.

Because I am normal.

Not.

I am not utterly exhausted.

I am not planning on going to bed way, way early tonight (like 8:30 kind of early).

Nope.

Because only old people go to bed at 8:30.

And I am not -and I mean NOT- old.

Well...at least on most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment