Monday, November 23, 2009

A week's worth of not...

It’s that time again.

Not Me Monday!




Where I let the blog world know my not-so fine moments of the past week.

So here we go!

I did not utter the phrase “I am having a WTF moment” within earshot of the administrative assistant in my new office.

And not within earshot of the students that were sitting in the lobby of our office (that I seriously did not not know were there).

Nope.

That would be unprofessional.

I did not oversleep on a couple of mornings this past week because I was at work until 10:30 every night last week.

Seriously.

I did not, while at a basketball game at my new college, cheer outloud for the other team when they scored because we were winning 100-something to 40-something with our 3rd string team in.

I do not despise the stupid “ice cream and cake” jingle for the Baskin Robbins commercials.

I do not despise it because it does not get stuck in my head and I don’t get peeved that something I hate is stuck in my head.

Ugh.

I do not enjoy that it now takes me half the time to clean the apartment that it took to clean my house.

I do not still have unpacked boxes of pictures in my apartment.

Nope.

I’ve been here almost a month and I most certainly would not still have stuff to hang on the walls.

I’m not way excited to see my family and friends this week for Thanksgiving.

I have no (nope, notta, zilch) intention of spoiling my niece rotten, covering two twin babies (that are now both home!) with lots of love and kisses, and all in all teaching the small children in my life obnoxious things to do once they are home alone with their parents!

I would not do such a devious thing to my family and friends. It would be wrong…

But (not) oh so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. ha! what you do with the kids, I do with the dogs, teaching them to bark at everything! hahaha!

    Loved the bball story! Poor "other" team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STill not LMAO! :) Love your blog! I too started blogging just because and found that no one interrupts here~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real question is... did you say the letters "WTF" or the words they represent? That would be a whole different can of worms!!!

    Hilarious blog!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not say the actual words...thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading about your Not Me week! :)

    ReplyDelete