Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday....Not Me

You know, as much as I give Monday’s grief, lately they haven’t been all that bad.

The rest of the week….

Well that’s another story.

(and just in case you don’t know the story behind Not Me Mondays! go here…. www.Mycharmingkids.net)




This week hasn’t been all bad, or even a little bit bad, but because I am me, and me tends to be a bit of a crap magnet for a variety of embarrassing moments, foot in mouth moments, etc….

Even during a good week I have many Not Me Moments!

For instance, I did not make fun of the woman with the little terrier dog with painted “toes” walking down the street.

Seriously.

I couldn’t help myself.

I did not get punished for said making-of-fun when I had to apologize for one of my one dog's behavior towards her dog.

I did not force my own dogs to take Christmas pictures for our card this year and wear obnoxious reindeer ears or other Christmas garb.

That would be almost as bad as painting thier nails. But not quite.

I did not make the executive decision to stay in my pajamas all day Sunday.

Who does that?

Not me!

And I most certainly did not go to the store in said pajamas.

Never.

I did not run up the stairs from the basement where the laundry is because it is a totally creepy basement that quite frankly does not scare the hell out of me when it’s dark outside.

Nope. Being scared of the basement as an adult would be stupid and irrational.

And I am neither of these things.

Ever.

I did not oversleep a bit on Friday and hence have to go to work with a less than stellar hair do. I did not then receive compliments from my new coworkers on how cute my hair looked.

If they only knew….

1 comment:

  1. I had a basement laundry room once. I always ran the steps coming back up. I know your pain!
    Great Not Me's

    ReplyDelete