Not Me Monday…On almost Tuesday!
Well, it’s been a week.
The first week at the new job.
Where I did not not remember I had already met someone and reintroduce myself to them the very next day.
Nope.
That’s not at all embarrassing.
At all.
Monday did not completely get away from me so much so that I am not posting a Not Me Monday! on almost Tuesday.
This post is not almost entirely about my dogs.
I did not have to go pick up my dogs from their first doggie daycare in our new town because…well…they were not not playing nice.
My dogs are perfect puppies and would never, ever pick on dogs smaller than them.
I did not feel the overwhelming urge to kick the doggie-daycare-ladies-you-know-what for saying mean things about my dogs.
I mean, seriously, who would react that way about dogs?
Not me.
I am not totally and utterly in love with these two pain-in-my-patootie-chew-on-flip-flops-hog-the-bed pups.
Not at all.
I was not completely relieved and renewed in my doggie mommy-ness when they were completely successful at their new doggie daycare the next day.
I would never feel more worthy as a doggie mommy only because my dogs played well with others.
That would be silly.
I did not smile when the woman at the new doggie daycare told me that Greta could be a bit bossy and I most definitely did not think (in my head…not out loud!) that “Duh. Like mother like daughter.”
I do not think that my dogs mistake “damn it” to mean “sit” when we go for a walk.
Because I would not use those words every time their leashes get tangled up or they yank on the leash when we go for a walk.
I would never test it out by just randomly saying “damn it” to see if they sit.
I would most certainly not have giggled when Mr. Sampson, in all his cuteness, actually sat.
I am not in dire need of new friends in my new home so I can stop talking about my dogs all the time.
On that note, I am not going to have a glass of wine…..
No comments:
Post a Comment