A week’s worth of moments….
Coming home from a L.O.N.G day at work to find 2 books, a crossword puzzle book and my journal have been made into confetti by the dogs…
Are you kidding me? Seriously!
Learning that all it takes to bribe my niece out of throwing a fit is a Nemo toy….wish I would have known that some time ago….
Are you kidding me? Seriously!
Seeing a rather “well-endowed” (that’s an understatement-I’m talking like the size of my head) woman who had made the choice not to “contain” herself at the grocery store…..
Are you kidding me? Seriously!
Jumping up out of bed at 5 a.m. to run the trash out to the curb because I had forgotten the night before and they usually pick up by 6….they didn’t pick up until almost noon….
Are you kidding me? Seriously!
Supposed to get off work at 7 a.m. from my part-time home health care gig and not getting relieved until 8:30 a.m.
Are you kidding me? Seriously!
That’s all folks….nothing too exciting going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment