Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me! Monday...It's been awhile!

Dude…it’s been awhile!

Happy Monday….I hope….

So, getting down to this Not Me! business.

I have not been a complete and total slack you-know-what with my blog…to the tune of it being almost 2 weeks since I have “talked” to you all.

What a sad blogging friend I am.

My coworkers did not kick start my Friday with an early surprise birthday mini-celebration.

I did not spend 3.5 hours on the phone Friday evening.

I mean, seriously, that’s a lot of talking.

I did not step in doggie-doo that I have not yet picked up while taking the dogs out this weekend.

Yuck.

Seriously.

I am not at all utterly excited to be visiting my family in Nebraska this weekend…and perhaps visiting some other people that may or may not be becoming “special”…but we shall see how that goes.

Or not.

Who knows?

I am not a little bit excited for my birthday tomorrow. So far, I have high hopes for my 32nd year… or would it be my 33rd?!?

Anyway….

It’s gonna be a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. Hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for January birthdays! Mine was yesterday! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather die than talk on the phone that long! Well, not die. I'd rather get a papercut for real though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tiffany. I had no idea that you blogged! Hope you have a great day!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete