Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday! Yes!

It’s Monday again. And I am determined to have a positive attitude!

But onto the Not Me! part of this week.

I don’t have a lot of Not Me! Moments this week, but let’s give it a shot.

I did not have a full-fledged “moment” at work last week (or, as those of you with children call them, it is probably equitable to a “melt down”) in which I did not drop an f-bomb and did not raise my own blood pressure.

When I said to the administrative assistant in my office…”It’s just one of those moments when I went from 1-60 really quickly” she did not respond “More like 1-120”.

I am not just a little bit proud of myself for finish not one, but two, scarves in my knitting kick over the past week.

I did not eat my words when, after teaching my niece to tell my sister “No more credit cards, mommy” when she (my niece) did not say to me “No more tickets, Aunt Titty” after my sister discovered the traffic ticket I got on my way home over Christmas.

Seriously.

I totally had that one coming.

And with that, my blog-world friends, do not have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment