It’s been awhile since I’ve update The List! Below is The List in its entirety with those things that I have accomplished. In just about 4 months I have accomplished 7 things on The List. Nothing to write home about but not too terrible either.
NOT DONE
1. Pay off credit cards
2. Pay off car
3. Go to Italy
4. Read the entire Bible
5. Go on a cruise
6. Buy a house
7. Learn how to do pottery
8. Knit an entire blanket
9. Run a 5K
10. Camp and hike in a national park
11. Take a trip w/ my dad
12. Take a trip w/Mary for a “Girls Trip”
13. Become a “Big Sister” in BB/BS or similar program
14. Read all the books I’ve purchased but not read =)
15. Go white water rafting
16. Take a risk
17. Go on a mission trip
18. Audition for a theater production
19. Plant a vegetable garden
20. Plant flowers in the yard
21. Learn to speak Italian
22. Take a cooking class
23. Take a dance class
24. Take the dogs to obedience class
25. Buy a treadmill or elliptical for the house
DONE! WOO HOO!
1. Get a massage
2. Ask a guy out on a date before he asks me ;)
3. Learn how to water ski
4. Clean out my closets, basement, etc and give stuff away!
5. Move some place new
6. Get a new job
7. Finish my EdD
There are still three things that I am keeping to myself that I am making progress on as well. I have about 38 months before I turn 35 so I better start crack’n if some of this stuff is going to happen.
Here is what I am asking blog readers out there for help on. I need to decide what my “risk” is going to be. I have been told that I can’t just do something and then decide after the fact that it was a risk. Apparently some would consider that cheating.
Whatever.
Seriously.
Anyway, any ideas that folks (i.e. the approximately 5 people I think actually read this on a regular basis =) have would be great. Leave ‘em in the comments sections folks!
And with that….I am off to take a Sunday afternoon nap.
Haven't you already done Nos. 17 & 18?
ReplyDeleteI would happily assist with Nos. 10 & 15.
Skydiving?
ReplyDeleteI have gone on a mission trip and done some community theater but I would like to do them again since its been a few years since I have done either.
ReplyDeleteYou will definately be invited for 10 & 15!
I am contemplating the skydiving...we shall see!