Monday, September 21, 2009

The List: An Update and other Shenanigans!

It’s been quite awhile since I have regaled you all with an update on The List so let’s get to it!

Two of the things that I get to “cross off” were not on the original list I posted because I wanted to keep them a little more private. They included finding a new job and moving to a new town. This past week, as you know from my previous post, I was offered a new job in a new city so very soon I will officially cross those two off The List.

As I have begun packing I will also accomplish the goal of cleaning out the basement, closets, etc and donating stuff. So, that’s three off The List!

And I am also working on learning to speak Italian. By “working on” I mean that due to the kindness of a friend I now have the Italian Rosetta Stone. It has not yet been opened but will be in the near future!

At which point I will be writing all my post in Italian.

Not.

So, while certainly not the most exciting post, there’s an update on The List.

I have considered adding “kick rude people in the head” to The List because Seriously? Kanye? Representative Wilson? Did you miss the part in kindergarten where they taught manners?

Seriously.

A highlight from this past week: giggling at my mom’s retelling of my niece’s adventures during naptime. Miss E recently transitioned into a big girl bed. Most of the time she does okay. During naptime this past weekend- not so much. When my mom went to check on her, E pulled the blanket down from her face and said “Peek, Mimis!”.

Seriously. You can’t get mad at that.

And she KNOWS it.

And one of my new favorite phrases I hear when I’m on the phone with my sister.

“I talk to Titty!” from Miss E.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment