Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lately.....

I have been a blog slacker.

Clearly.

I have been traveling quite a bit.

Like every weekend in June.

I didn’t work a full 5-day work week the entire month of June.

I have been to my first major league baseball game.

It was a blast.

I went to South Carolina for a good friend’s wedding.

It was amazing.

Both to see her get married and reconnect with old friends.

I ran/walked (walked more than ran if truth be told) my first 5k.

They lied (like BIG lie) when they said it was a flat course.

I went home for the July 4th holiday.

I had a great time with friends and family.

And, of course, hanging out with my niece.

No blog post would be complete without a story about Lil Miss E (well, it would, but not nearly as much fun!)

Emily: Aunty Titty, do you have boobs?

Me: As a matter of fact, I do.

Emily: (to her mother) See mommy, Aunt Titty has them, too.

She’s pretty funny.

Actually, I think she is hysterical.

But that is just my unbiased opinion.

Seriously.

1 comment: