Straight to the point today, my friends!
I did not have an extremely odd experience in the bathroom at work last week.
Why? you ask.
Or not. You could be thinking…why the heck is Tiffany telling us about her time in the bathroom?
Or, at least, that’s what I would be thinking.
Well, anyway, a roach did not crawl out of the drain under my feet while I was, you know, do’in my business….
Causing me not to say several curse words and jump around like an idiot.
Seriously.
It’s a good thing there was no one else in the bathroom.
Today....well....
I may, or may not be, completely and totally drugged up on cold medicine right now.
Or high on my 2nd venti coffee from Starbucks.
Seriously.
EWWW that is the WORST!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!
Jessica
www.atlmomguide.com
I'm normally a lurker but just wanted to stop by and say hi. I found you from MckMama and I used to work in res life during college and grad school. Ahhh, I miss that life!
ReplyDeleteCeleste