Last week was not at all a crazy week at work.
Nope.
It was calm.
Calm as trying to herd cats.
Seriously.
I did not have to have a conversation with a student as to why it was not appropriate to sell woman’s lingerie as a fundraiser for their student organization.
I mean, seriously.
In the mission of my small, private, faith-based institution of higher education it clearly states…”and when necessary for fundraising purposes, students may sell heart shaped women’s thongs disguised as a rose”…
Seriously.
I think not.
But maybe it’s just me.
My cute-little-pain-in-the-patootie Sampson-dog did not, in fact, mark his territory by whizzing a river on the fake plant inside the doggie daycare lobby.
Nope.
No way would my well behaved, marvelously mannered dog tinkle inside.
And no way….nope, notta, zilch…did he not earlier in the week go number 2 in the doggie daycare lobby.
Seriously.
Didn’t your mother teach you anything, Sampson?
Someone should talk to her about that….
I mean, I'm pretty sure she stands outside patiently, in the so-cold-my-snot-freezes weather, and waits for you to find the holy grail of places to poop.
Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment