Monday, August 9, 2010

Not Me Monday! A comeback....

It has not been forever and a year…well not really….but it has been a really, really long time since I have done a Not Me Monday! post.

It has not been so long since I blogged that I do, in fact, need to replace my blog background.

I am always on top of everything and would never let something like my blog background dissappearing happen.

I did not judge my first ever amateur cooking contest this weekend.

I did not make small children yell “I love veggies!” instead of Bingo while overseeing a game at a festival this weekend.

It was Veggie Bingo. So it was appropriate. I wasn’t just being mean.

It was not absolutely adorable when one child loudly exclaimed “I wobe beggies!”

Seriously.

Cute.

I also did not attend a demolition derby where I did not hear a very intoxicated older gentleman loudly not say…”Well, I’ve gotten so fat that now my stomach sticks out farther than my……”

You get the idea.

Although if you don’t….I can only tell you that it started with d…..and ended in doo.

Figure it out.

Because I am not writing it here.

Seriously.

I absolutely did not laugh at this inappropriate comment. I am much to mature to laugh at such things.

Not.

I did not go shopping this weekend for new shoes and end up coming home with three new dresses and no shoes.

Nope.

I always stick to my list and to my budget.

HA.

That’s not hilarious at all.

I am not feeling particularly sassy for a Monday.

Nope.

Because if I was I would tell you that the old man at the demo derby said “dickie-doo”….

But I am not feeling sassy, so I am not going to tell you.

Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. we have been shopping sales and stretching the budget too. i bought my girls easter dresses this week! lol have fun picking a new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..... I remember nearly FALLING OVER laughing so hard at an old man's inappropriate comment about my poor beagle (who has a thyroid problem.... seriously)

    "Look at that dog.... the poor guy can't even lick his own b^//s!"....so inappropriate, yet I couldn't stop giggling....lol. I guess mentally, I'm 12 ;)

    ReplyDelete